Astro Moon Lamp
Our Astro Moon lamp is a great addition to any dim lit nook or curious room. Similar to our other moon lamps, it's made using our custom 3D printer and takes 32 hours to craft.
- NASA imaging design with real crater depth
- 18 centimeters in diameter (7.09 inches)
- Base charges the lamp while levitating and lighting
- No batteries needed
- FREE Global Delivery via DHL in 4 - 10 days
- 30 Day money back guarantee
How does the Levitating Moon lamp work?
The Moon Lamp is able to float using maglev technology. It hovers an inch away from the magnetic base while transferring energy to the 3D printed moon.
As long as the Moon Lamp is suspended in the magnetic connection, the lamp will be lit. The lack of friction means that one spin can last for hours. If you prefer the lamp to be still then simply put your hand on the moon for a moment to keep it still.
This means you can have the lamp on while studying for your astrophysics exam, mapping out a new design or simply to show others the marvel of modern based living.
Are moon lamps safe?
All of our moon lamps are extremely safe to use. Battery powered lamps like the Original Moon Lamp use a light weight battery that does not overheat when plugged in. Our Astro Moon Lamps use magnets to levitate which cause no friction. To ensure safety keep other electrical devices away from the magnetic base of the levitating moon lamp.
How do you turn off a moon lamp?
All of our moon lamps can be easily turned off and on through the touch sensor. On the levitating moon lamp this sensor is located on the levitating base while on the Original and Galaxy lamp this sensor is located directly on the lamp.
We process orders between 1 - 3 business days. Ships in 1 - 2 weeks.
COVID-19 Notice: Our shipping times may be longer than indicated as changing COVID-19 restrictions affect delivery services. Know that our fulfillment teams continue to send product daily as we take extra precautions to ensure their safety. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our Return Policy:
Jaunter has a strict 30-day policy for any and all returns/exchanges. The customer must send an official ticket inquiry within the period stated to be eligible to claim Jaunter's Return/Exchange Policy. Should the 30 days pass since receipt of item/s according to the tracking number provided to the customer by Jaunter, the policy shall be deemed null and void.
Items in question for return/exchange must be unused, sealed, in the same condition upon receipt of the package. Customers must also return the original packaging of the item.
Partial Refund & Store Credit Policy:
- Item/s not in its unused and original condition.
- Item/s damaged or with incomplete parts for reasons not due to Jaunter's error
- Item/s returned to sender due to inability to be delivered. Shipping cost will be deducted from total refund balance. Refund processing will begin once the package has been received by our warehouse.
- Misinterpretation of product listing despite clear indications for regular priced items
Item/s purchased with the following:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items
- Promotional codes
Proven attempt of delivery of package resulting in failure due to misinformation given by customer (e.g. incorrect/incomplete address). Jaunter relies solely on information given by the customer, and trusts that all information provided is true and accurate. Jaunter shall not be liable for inability to deliver any and all packages due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer.
- Only orders that have not been processed can be cancelled.
- Jaunter can no longer cancel an order once package has been processed and shipped.
- Once an order has been shipped, Jaunter can only process a refund when the package has been sent back to our warehouse.
- Change of mind is not valid for cancellation once order has been shipped.
- Jaunter relies solely on our logistics partners. Due to logistical delays beyond Jaunter’s control; some orders may have minor delays. Jaunter cannot cancel an item due to delayed shipment.
Process for Return:
Review the refund policy to determine eligibility of item/s.
Step 1: Send us an email stating item/s subject for Refund/Exchange at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Please await confirmation of the refund amount that the item/s qualify for (depending on reason for return, and item/s in order).
Step 3: Jaunter will provide the return address and shipment labeling instructions. This step is necessary!
Step 4: Please ship the item subject for return/exchange at your own cost. We cannot cover the cost of the return shipping nor provide pre-paid labels. Kindly print out the order confirmation email and include it in the return package.
Step 5: Notify us via email at email@example.com that you have accomplished steps 1 through 5 and provide us with the shipping company used and tracking number (very important!)
Step 6: Jaunter will process the refund/return within 10 business days after receiving the returned items.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once the package subject for return has been received and inspected, Jaunter will send a notification through email regarding approval or rejection.
Should the refund be approved, it will be processed through the original method of payment. Processing will depend upon the method of payment's service provider.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
Please expect your refund after 10 business days. Should a delay occur, kindly contact your method payment's service provider. It could take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Should a delay persist after contacting your bank, please contact us again through email.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items are eligible for refund. Unfortunately, sale/discounted items cannot be refunded, and are subject to Final Sale.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Jaunter can only replace items that are proven defective and/or damaged, and proven unused and in its original state and packaging. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with attached proof and the following details:
- Name and email address used in transaction
- Order number
- Sufficient pictures showing the defective and/or damage item/s